Lol it will never come, as I don't have a job. But hypothetically when I do have money it kinda all goes on makeup and clothes and I'm very fine with that. Okay so this is what I will be buying when I rob that bank, lol ...
1. so firstly I'm in love with colourpop (get prepared for me to say 'I'm in love' with a lot) and I would like everything but I am aware that I sadly can't do that so my favourites are the yes please pallet and the love line bundle.
2. So the second makeup brand is Violet Voss and the pallete I want from here is the 'Holy Grail' pallete because its just soooooo pretty and I love the pink and peachy colours also there's a mixture between mattes and shimmers so you can use the one pallete to create a look.
3. Okay so the next isn't exactly one item it a collection. Right cause in the past I have had various lip products from NYX and now I kinda swear by them and need more, because they last really well and they have like a massive range so u can actually find the perfect colour to a dot, but seriously the deal maker is the smell of the butter mattes like it actually smells like icing, idk how to explain it but its amazing.
4. Smolder cosmetics, I first saw these on Instagram, they were the videos of the simmer glitter that kinda wet. but loving makeup I found them and literally they look soooooo amazing like they are the Bomb.com. I haven't actually ever tried these and idk anyone who has tried them but the reviews on the website are amazing and they just look sooo pretty and shiny.
5. I want sooo bad the Becca 'Champagne pop' highlight or the 'Opal' highlight. everyone who is in to makeup has heard how amazing these highlight are, and I wanna join in on the hype and glow, so aliens in space can see me. Lol but they are supposed to be amazing and I wanna see for myself. But I feel like my skin colour would suit 'Opal' better cause its supposed to be less gold tone but if its as good as 'Champagne pop' then idm.
6. Morphe 35B, yes ino this pallete is out these but I really wanna try doing more extravagant makeup maybe and trying new colours, to see which I like and what better pallete to do it with than the morphe colour pallete.
7. Juvia's place pallete are supposed to be amazing, and they have such good reviews I wanna see how good they are myself, and try them out. in particular I want to try the 'Masquerade' pallete as well as 'Saharan'. As I loveeeee the colours in the 'Masquerade' pallete like they are all either purple or pink and there my two favourite colours so what's not to like, and the other pallete I feel with be good for like neutral looks and I may add the blue under my waterline.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hill's 'Contour Kit', I have heard people rave about this, pallete and the you tubers I watch have mentioned how much they like it so I wanna give it ago, I have never tried cream contour before so yano time to mix it up abit but I may buy a cheaper version or a stick first to see if I like the cream contour or if I prefer powder, but powder does make me look muddy sometime.
9. Charlotte Tilbury, I have never had anything from charlotte tilbury but I know people who swear by her 'magic' foundation, and apparently it is similar to the ordinary foundation, as it sheer coverage and a runny formula, but its supposed to be better if you want buildable coverage and it apparently stays on for longer, so I wanna try and see if I prefer it to the Ordinary foundation.
Soooo when I do finally get some money together this is probably what I'm going to spend it on, so when ever I do ill put up another review on my makeup goodies. Also vote down below for next post.